12.08.2011

peace out

I'm done with the blogging world.
......
............
........................


KIDDING.
 But guess what I AM done with?! Fall semester 2011, Arrrriba!

Now just to tackle finals. Which really, I'm not all that worried about.
(My philosophy is to keep telling  myself that and maybe it will happen. Probably)

Next time you hear from me, I will probably be wasted on either egg nogg or *Starbucks caramel apple spice,
spending all my free time with my very own Christmas miracle aka the ever so handsome Christian,
prepping to leave for AZ,
meeting the rest of the Carter family,
and just frolicking in all-around Christmas break bliss. 

*sidenote: I honestly think that drink is what happiness tastes like. Either that, or Felix Felicis. Fist-bump to all you wonderful HP nerds who are nodding in agreement.

other sidenote: this is my 200th post. I feel.............. proud?
Or maybe the word is..... lame? Because here is a secret. I still keep 2 other journals.
Yeah, I'm like freaking Mia Thermopolis.

other other sidenote: I have officially, OFFICIALLY, decided to revert back to my original advertising major.
*squeeeeee of excitement*
My name is Brooke, I am 22 and I am still figuring out life.
It ain't no thang.

No comments:

Related posts

.