1.25.2012

few of my favorite things

- Taco Tuesday, and this handsome man! YEE HAW!
Is it embarassing to admit that we first go to Rubio's, followed by Yogurtland?
Did I just admit that?????

- Drinking 3L of water every day. That's almost a gallon, people. Aka a LOT of water. And it seriously makes me feel like a million bucks! Highly recommended.

-  The song "Heaven Forbid" by Fictionist. Talk about instant mood-lifter-upper!
Right along with.......

- Foster the People Pandora station and the song "Houdini". Goputonyourdancinshoesrightnow,honeybooboo! 
             

- Chips and salsa. Maybe Christian and I go through a bag and jar of each, almost weekly...
(and by weekly, I mean it happens in one sitting... in one night... during the week.... don't worry, we are champions. Also very Latin-ish.)
- The google search "epic photos of Harry, Ron and Hermione" linking to this blog.
Obviously the internet knows what's good. 

Happy Hump day, all!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

at least you aren't having spoon me followed by pita pit. weirdest combo ever.

Related posts

.