1.20.2012

video friday

I just wanted to share a few gems today.

First, this is what happens when we get left in the car while my parents get groceries.
Apparently when I asked Mckay to leave me alone, it sounded very sing-songy...
And then Christian, the brothers and I got a little crazy. 
*there's this thing that happens called "nighttime" that makes it hard to film a video... just so you know*


Second, my favorite musical duo. Try not to die laughing.


And third, if you are LDS, and have also seen the video "S#*! Girls Say", this will be especially funny.

And finally, a little shout-out to some of my favorite people:
Becky Carter, my almost mom-in-law who I got to chat with last night.
She's a wonderful perspective keeper.
And my dear friend Nicole, who is off living in Hawaii with her hubby.
I miss them dearly, but it made my whole night to talk with her.
I'm TREMENDOUSLY thankful for the people in my life!

Viva la weekend! Hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Related posts

.