1.19.2012

thursday thankfuls

 Here are just a few things that are keeping my heart happy today:

- It's been a month, and I am still loving this whole engagement thing.
Almost as much as I adore my husband-to-be ;)
I just hope my love of engagement and wedding planning doesn't wear off TOO soon, or this is going to be a really really loooooong semester.

- My new job is just.... WOW haha.
I absolutely love it, in all it's interesting and crazy glory. 
The girls we work with are a hoot and a half.
And it's so fun to be there with my cousin Micah and his cute wife Katheryn!

- The prospect of living in Jersey this summer along with Kimber and Casey.
Can you say trips to NYC every weekend?
Cause I can!!!!
I'm so excited for Christian and I to get our fill of the East coast, and first few months of married life!

- I'm re-reading Lance Armstrong's memoir/autobiography right now, and I forgot how much I LOVE that book. Such an inspiration, and puts the enormity of cancer and life in perspecitve.
About as bad-a as they come
And man, it makes me want to go out and kick some trash on my road bike!
(pffffft as if I could kick trash... maybe if I was in a race at a nursing home. Or maybe an elementary school. Gotta give myself a little credit)

Anyways, Happy Thursday world.  

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Brooke those girls absolutely love you! They always ask when is brook going to work next? She is so nice. She is so pretty. Ha ha they are always surprised when I tell them you are Micah's cousin. ha ha. Glad you work there in all the craziness. It really is one of those fun jobs. ha ha.

Related posts

.