2.07.2012

tuesday thankfuls

Today, I am immensely grateful for:

- Working brakes. We have spent the last month cringing at the metal-on-metal sound that inevitably comes every time we have to stop.
Imagine dumping a bunch of screws into 10 blenders and then turning them on. Yeah, it was THAT bad.
I have honestly never been more thankful for a working car.

- Caffeine free-ness. As much as I love Diet Coke, I decided have THE worst caffeine crashes known to man. I am giving up that nasty and sticking with the elixir of life..... aka water!
*we will see how long this lasts....*

- Nail polish. My hands have been sans color for a few weeks now.So last night, I painted them a happy pink and now my whole world is just blissed out to the MAX!!!!!
(ok so maybe nail polish doesn't make me THIS happy..... but almost....)

- Sunshine. I have come to the conclusion that I can deal with the cold, 
as long as Mr. Sun makes an extended appearance. Those cloudy, depressing days just KILL me. 

- Gym classes. Especially ones that come after Zumba so I can stand outside watching everyone
get their groove on.
Middle aged white men in a latin-based dance class?
FUNNIEST.THING.EVER.

- This cutie patootie.

Not only is he Captain America, he is also MY very own superhero!
*cue involuntary gagging from audience. yeah, I know*

Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Related posts

.