2.14.2012

fin de semana

This weekend, we:

- Enjoyed a lovely date night with wonderful friends Steven and Claira, which included homemade pizza, games, and brownies and ice cream. Love good friends and even better company.

- Attempted to watch Captain America, during which I passed out and Christian less than enjoyed the underdeveloped action plot. Weird, those type of movies aren't usually like that..... OH WAIT....

- Had a little crepe making party and got reacquainted with my love Nutella. Bad idea. 

- Went to Zumba for the first and second time.
I. AM. IN. LOVE.

- Worked, worked, worked, worked.... and WORKED
Maybe I said I was going to give up Diet Coke. 
Maybe that will happen next week when I get more than 5 hours of sleep per night.
It's whatever.

- Got this fortune:
Good signs for my impending marriage ;)
Also I promise my thumb doesn't normally look like a toe.

And now today I get to celebrate all things LOVE-ly with my better half.
So even though sometimes you are so tired you can hardly function, and you cry a lot after work
(psh... this is hypothetical dudes)
Things are still pretty happy.

No comments:

Related posts

.