3.10.2012

i've got sunshine

There's something about a beautiful day that is just intoxicating.
Especially when it follows a wonderful evening.
Last night Christian surprised me with a trip to the Chocolate to get a cazookie.
(We have been trying for weeks now, but it's always WAY too busy to handle. Here's the trick... go at 6:30 instead of 10:00 pm!! Get in mah bellayyy!)
Followed by another surprise... a dollar movie! It makes me holla, honey boo boo!
(We saw "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". What a well-done movie.)

Here is a secret
A few weeks ago we went and saw Sherlock Holmes.
At 10:30 pm. 
I may or may not have slept through the entire movie.
In the theater. 
Pathetic, I know. 
So Christian was really considerate and took me to an earlier movie so I could actually watch it this time.
You just really don't want my problems.

Afterwards, we went to Walmart, bought a puzzle and a few movies. 
Maybe we came home and started watching "Dances With Wolves"
Kevin Costner rocks that handlebar mustache.
And we are movie-watching pros. 

Today has also been rather nice. 
I got to hang out with fiance in the morning, then I went and danced my life away for an hour at Zumba.
I am in love with that class. 
Driving home was just bliss, because this weather is just STUNNING today as well. 
Tonight we are looking forward to some laundry, grocery shopping, homework, puzzle-doing and maybe some more western-movie-watching. 

Bless Saturdays. They are the best.  

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

You deserved a good weekend with all the craziness this week at work. Hopefully work will get a little calmer now that TC is gone.

Related posts

.