3.08.2012

and queue the contented sigh...

Today, 
I am feeling refreshed.
Happy.
Enthused.
Yesterday was marginally unpleasant. 
On top of being exhausted out of my mind, I had a meltdown at work.
As in, I sobbed for a good 5 minutes. 
(Hence my previous post. WHY DO I CRY SO MUCH ALL THE TIME?)
And not only did I cry, but I did it in front of 6 teenage girls, who I'm sure thought I was loopy.

secret: I WAS

So yesterday when I got home, I took a bath.
Read Harry Potter while soaking in aforementioned bath.
And then I watched 3 episodes of Bizarre Foods.
This was all followed by an evening of snuggling with fiance while he attempted to do his homework.
When that got boring, we decided Lord of the Rings was way more entertaining.
And that was my day. 

And because it was so chill, I am feeling like a million bucks today.
Sometimes you just need a night to recoup.
A night NOT to cook.
A night NOT to go to the gym.
A night NOT to stress about work, school, or wedding plans. 

A night to just lie on the couch, and BE.
 I am very thankful for things like that.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

amen. just keep having those days because you know what, they aren't lazy days, they are lifesaving. seriously. now can we please sit on the couch and online shop together with felicity playing in the background?

also, i just thought of that show my generation. haha my gen. why did they cancel that?!

Related posts

.