3.27.2012

little love letters

Dear bartlett pears,
I can't stop eating you right now.
Thanks for making breakfast exciting.
Also for requiring me to floss after eating... but that's another issue.

Dear general conference,
I feel like I have never needed anything more than I need you right now.
I am greatly looking forward to Saturday and Sunday.


Dear brothers,
I miss you TERRIBLY right now.
I am so excited to come home and see your handsome faces,
and in just 3 weeks!!!!

Dear Utah,
We only have a few weeks left together before Christian and I get our east coast on.
For 8 months.
I'm still reeling at the thought.
But I have to admit...
I am very excited for a little break from you.

Dear daffodils,
How have you not been my favorite flower until now?!
You are freaking adorable, and seeing you in front of my apartment complex makes me extremely happy. 

Dear Tuesday,
You are one of my favorite days of the week.
You know why?
Taco Tuesday.
Great gym classes.
And I get to spend many an hour with my wonderful man, also known as Christian, 
also known as my future hubs.
That alone makes the day wonderful!

Dear Zumba, 
Oh em gee, I seriously CAN'T get enough of you.
So much so, that I might have created a Zumbalicious pandora station the other day.
I know, my obsessions are out of control.....

Dear BYU,
As cheesy as this is, 
I can't help but feel extremely grateful to go to such an outstanding and uplifting university.


Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

emily janette said...

okay, but really. the daffodils everywhere are the best! you're so adorable, brooke. i love your happy life.

ps. your new dress is totes adorbs. not even kidding. and you and your fiance are the cutest things ever. so excited for your future adventures! you better keep up the blogging while you're back east. :)

Related posts

.