3.29.2012

thankful thursday

Today, I am immensely grateful for:

- The frank conversations that Christian and I have.
That he can tell me it drives him crazy sometimes that I'm such an emotional person,
and I can tell him it drives me crazy that he tends to talk quite loud, 90% of the time.
And instead of being offended or getting feelings hurt, we are both dying of laughter by the end of the discussion. That is how it SHOULD work, all the time.

- Getting to meet new family members this week.
I never get sick of spending time with so many wonderful people

- Random meals at Tucanos.
And relishing in the deliciousness a few days later.
(Maybe that means I am still full... maybe it doesn't....)
 
- Cadbury eggs.
The best kind of chocolate happiness that only comes once a year.
And how much does that make me sound like a lardface?

- Swim suit shopping.... and the fact that warm weather is right around the corner!

- Speaking of warm weather...
The adorable flowers that are dotting the trees all over Provo right now.
I must admit, when it's not freezing outside, I'm quite fond of this little town.

And that's all.
Happy Thankful Thursday :)

2 comments:

emily janette said...

cadbury eggs=weakness of my life.

The Wilsons said...

Our apartment is dead silent (Steven is studying of course) and I read "Mad Gab afionado" on your bio and I laughed out loud, LOUD. You are too cute, and I'm excited to see you at the end of the week for your Bridal Shower, then at the end of the month for your WEDDING!!! You are getting so close! I am a bit giddy inside just imagining how giddy you are.

And p.s. thanks for your sweet comment. It makes me feel good that someone reads my blog :)

Related posts

.