3.15.2012

this is a post about Harry Potter

 Cool scooters, guys.
I'm obsessed with the books.
Obsessed with the characters.
Obsessed with the movies. 
And pretty much everything else associated with the wizarding world.
(Obsessed might not even do my love justice)

So I am rereading the books for about the 10th time.
Thus, my brain is in constant Harry Potter mode
(ps. if you are ever looking for a sure-fired pick-me-up and you are a Harry Potter-head like myself, reading those books is the best way to turn any normal day into the BEST day ever)

I came across THIS the other day and just about died of laughter. 
Pay special heed to all the captions with the pictures... and sorry in advance for some marginal crude-ness.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Raquel said...

you and my 2 year old are made for each other. we let him watch hp6 thinking he would get bored and not really watch, but instead it started the biggest obsession!! in fact i need to write a blog post about it...

Related posts

.