3.14.2012

sometimes

I watch guilty pleasures like Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. 
Honestly, you would think I would get sick of watching him eat another "game-y bull testicle".
But it NEVER gets old folks!

I'm glad it's warm outside because my mood goes up with the temperature!
Seriously, I ran outside today for the first time in months. Talk about unadulterated bliss.
Plus, I am just really tired of wearing the same coat every day.
My wardrobe needs some serious rehabilitation. Thanks to the weather, this is now a possibility!

I wish I could just pay someone good money to go to work for me (ironic much?)
 Seriously though, can't I just sit at home, read Harry Potter, and cook all day?
Sheesh.

I love discovering unexpected movie gems like Men in Black. I don't know what it is, but that movie makes me laugh SO HARD. Quoting Edgar never gets old.
(You probably don't even know who Edgar is. It's ok... you also probably haven't watched that movie and absurd amount of times)

I feel like a 5 year-old when Christian and I talk to each other. Seriously, our ridiculous voices are out of control. There is a reason why we don't use them in public.
At least very loudly.....

I feel like it's one of the world's great injustices when my alarm rings before 6 in the morning.
Seriously world? Such an ungodly hour.
Hence the reason why I never shower before work these days.
Don't come too close....

I write a blog post and realize that I'm pretty boring.
And sometimes I annoy myself.
Also, that I have turned into one of those women.
You know, the kind who unfailingly and incessantly talks about their significant other...
(or soon-to-be-husband. whichever title works...)
...all. the. time.
I'm sorry, blogosphere. But when your engaged to a man as incredible as I am, it would be a crime NOT to talk about his amazing handsomeness. Maybe it will wear off one day.
Or..... maybe not ;)

I feel inspired to be a better person when I read my old journal entries.
Like, 9th grade kind of old.
I have always been a religious journal keeper
(seriously, of epic proportions)
and it's tremendously helpful when I can go back and read about a happy or hard time in my life, and seen how I have been able to pull through.
And not just pull through, but do it SUCCESSFULLY.
It's very comforting to realize that if your 15 year old self used the scriptures for guidance,
SO CAN YOUR 22 YEAR OLD SELF.
Sometimes we need those self-propelled reminders, you know?

(Courtesy of YoungPeopleinLove)
And there you have it.
"Sometimes" part 1.

3 comments:

Julie Button said...

Hopefully one day you will not have to go to work. But I'm pretty sure you won't be sitting around reading and cooking all day ;)

Kimber said...

"shugggggar. shuggggar water."

i woould quote more of that to you but it's probably not exactly right and i don't want to ruin it for you/embarrass myself bc you're the freaking queen of quoting. but we say that line lots :)

can i just tell you how much HAPPIER i am knowing that we're going to lpay so much this summer? seriously. SOOOO excited.

Casey said...

Ok so before looking at Kimber's Comment I was going to say the same thing bah it is funnier coming from me c'mon haha. "Sugarrrrr, water...."
Funny post!

Related posts

.