5.18.2012

little love letters

Dear job hunting,
Why. Are. You. So. HARD?
I have been far too lucky in the past... employment has practically fallen in my lap at times.
I guess karma is kicking in and it's time to be an adult. 
All I have to say is BOOO.

Dear legs,
I was worried you would give out on me this morning during our first run in...well... a while.
Welcome back to full usage, and I hope you're ready for some butt-kicking.
Er... leg-kicking.
And bad jokes apparently.
Harhar.

Dear library,
So glad we found you, and now we are coming like every day yaaayyy!

Dear anything with sugar,
Christian and I are officially the WORST.
Like, we have a problem. 
A problem that includes eating a whole box of ice cream sandwiches in 24 hours. 
That's all I have to say about that.

Dear humidity,
I just wanted to thank you for not slapping me in the face with your muggy grossness the last few days. 
I need a little more time to adjust, alright?

Dear NYC,
For reals.
This weekend. 
We are coming for yoooooouuuuuuuu.

Dear one of my favorite wedding pictures,
Oh hey.



That's all! Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Related posts

.