5.17.2012

this is a post about christian


I think it's important for us to recognize the best qualities in people, especially the ones we love most. 
For several reasons. 
First, its way too easy to dwell on the negative. And dwelling on the negative is exhausting.
Second, some one else's best qualities are often the ones we need to work on the most.

The latter is something I have noticed a lot since Christian and I got married. 
I know I will have the rest of my life to learn from him, but he makes me want to be a better person all the time, so why not start recognizing those thingsTODAY?
Thus I give you: 

things I have learned from Christian, part I:

- Start your morning with a prayer.

- No matter how crappy the day has been, try your darndest to have a sense of humor.

- PATIENCE.
Especially with those you love.

- Don't let someone else's bummer mood get you down. 
Instead, find the right way to cheer them up!

- Work, work, work, and work some more.
It doesn't matter how crappy the job is and how much you DON'T want to do it. 
Suck it up, and  just do it.

And there you have it. 
This week's approach to becoming a better human being: 
look for the good in the people around you.
There's a lot to learn.....
So....
Ready, setty, go and learn!!!!

No comments:

Related posts

.