5.31.2012

surprise!

Life has a funny way of working out.

Translation: Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Christian and I will be living in Florida for the rest of the summer. We are moving like..... TONIGHT.
I know, we're just the biggest vagrants in the history of ever.

Like I said, funny way of working out.
Things are going to be crazy until later next week, thus the hiatus from henceforward. 
We will keep you posted. 
Until then, wish us luck as we pack up the car yet AGAIN, and drive 15+ hours south.
Yet again. 

The good news though, is that after sweating it out for the last month looking for a job here in NJ, I spent 30 minutes on the phone this morning and I have a job lined up in FL already. I start on Tuesday.
How's that for irony? And BOY am I thankful for networking.

At least we have this to look forward to right?

3 comments:

Jared + Carly Reid said...

Hi Brooke, you don't know me but my name is Carly Reid! I saw your blog from Kimber's blog. I worked with her at Aspen Grove! Just had to tell you that i think you are HILARIOUS. Seriously, I laugh so hard when I read your posts, especially the engagement photo one you made with your comments. Also, my hubby and I are moving to Orlando, Florida in August for grad school for him! Crazy! Good luck to your move to Florida as well!!

emily janette said...

wicki whaaa? that's so exciting!! stoked for you. :)

ps. you should just know that carly reid is the bom dot com. opening up this comment thing and seeing she left a comment is the randomest connection ever. i went to high school with her and you guys should probably be friends.

anyway. CONGRATS!

Annie said...

My goodness! I applaud your ability to accept such a curve ball without whining and crying over it. I could stand to learn a thing or two from you.

Congratulations on finding a job in Florida! That will help so much in giving you a sense of purpose while the fabulous Christian is also hard at work. Speaking of which, will he be doing sales in Florida, or has he found other employment? I look forward to a new post full of all the deets. Good luck on your adventure!

Related posts

.