5.29.2012

sometimes...

- I have to listen to a Zumbalicious pandora station because
A) it makes cleaning WAY more fun and 
B) I desperately miss my Provo Zumba classes. Wah.

- Christian and I eat a whole bag of cereal in 3 days. 
Like, the Walmart economy size bag you guys. 
Addicted and proud!

- I wake up crying because I have REALLY bad dreams. 
Actually I don't really cry, according to husband, I just scrunch my face up real tight, in an attempt to make tears come out. And he just laughs! Rude.

- We play Mancala for family night.... for over an hour.
It's safe to say we are becoming masters of the game.

- Christian tells me that my bottom eyelashes are longer than my top ones and he thinks it's "cute".
*reference fake eyelash fiasco*
Well, I just think it makes putting on mascara quite the chore. Blerg.

- I have to listen to the "sleep pillow" app, which plays thunderstorm sounds, in order to fall asleep.
Actually, ALL THE TIME I have to do this. 
The muggy silence in our apartment kills me.
Also sometimes Christian falls asleep in .5 seconds, and it takes me an hour.
Does this happen to anyone else? It drives me mad!

- At the end of a bad day, we have Stevie Wonder dance parties to make ourselves feel better.
*Here's a secret: It really works!*

- Aaaaand sometimes I listen to Carly Rae Jepsen on repeat all day long because, who are we kidding, she's bumpin!


Does dancing Ashely Tisdale freak anyone else out? Or am I still holding on to my Sharpay hatred?

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

his little lady said...

i have this song on repeat all the time too! love!!!
and this video always cracks me up!
xo TJ

Madeline said...

totally with you on that husband falls asleep in .5 seconds and it takes you an hour. the worst!

Related posts

.