6.11.2012

life and other things

This is what we did at work on Friday.

Dance parties with 200 children get very smelly. 
Also I've decided that I prefer being surrounded by 6 year olds over delinquent teenagers.
Something about getting butter knives pulled on me is less appealing than running around screaming boom chick a boom all day long. 
Go fig.

Also, we went to the beach this weekend with all Christians sibs. The water was warm, the sun was hot (I have an awesome burn to prove it), and I've decided that living in Florida means we never need to go on vacation again. Also living in Florida means thy there are ginormous birds everywhere.
Below is evidence.
Say hello to the Sandhill Crane, aka your worst night mare when trying to get to your car across the street.

So basically things are going well right now. Thankfully Christian and I have been set up with some house sitting so we aren't burdening the Carter's with our presence too consistently, and we have some privacy as well, which everyone knows newly weds need. 
Also, let's be real. No one needs to spend THAT much time with us. 
We are obnoxious enough on our own as it is......
I am working at a day camp for kids, and Christian is in the process of lining his job up. Other than the fact that my family will be moving here in 3 weeks (of all the ironic situations!)
things are pretty mellow. This isn't the most ideal situation, to be sure, but we are learning that we have a million things to be thankful for, most especially the fact that we are close to family. 
(And by close, I mean we all share the same bathroom. So yeah, pretty darn close)

Happy Tuesday, all!

No comments:

Related posts

.