9.10.2012

killers and cupcakes

Yesterday on the way home from church,
Christian and I got chatty with a..... shall we say..... nice looking man on the bus.

Here are a few snippets of our conversation, courtesy of said man. 
They were just too good not to share:

"I need two hip replacements!"

*looks at Christian*
"Boy, you've got excellent taste!"
(I don't think Christian appreciated that one much...)


"...because sometimes you just need to touch a woman, you know?
*looks at me*
It's a guy thing"

"Where have I been the last ten years? The hills of Virginia!
IN PRISON!"

"It was all self defense, let me tell you."

So basically we met a murderer yesterday. 
No big deal. 
And based on his demeanor, he didn't think it was either. 
Way to go pal.

Also on Saturday we went to the National Geographic Museum for the 1001 Inventions Festival, celebrating Middle Eastern inventions and their contribution to society. 
1 dance concert, a neat-o art exhibit and some delicious falafel later, we were happy campers.


Then we got stuck in the rainstorm of the century
TOTAL BUZZ KILL.
Thankfully we had some free cupcakes to brighten the mood. 
Sprinkle's knows what's up.

Also, I don't know why food determines my happiness level so often, 
(actually I do. It's called being a woman)
but I hope Christian reads this so the next time I have a complete meltdown he knows what to do.

(Hint: It starts with "coconut lemon" and ends with "cupcake".
You're welcome lover)


3 comments:

Kimber said...

haha you called him a murderer...

Nicole said...

i miss you so much. if only you would just pass your apparation test already, come on!

Niken said...

haha,
omg, the man on the bus sounds like a character from John Grisham's book The Confession. couples of months ago i was in a city of pig and a man grabbing his penis while talking to me and he's not trying to hide it. just gross!!!

Related posts

.