9.08.2012

thankfuls

The last few days have been slightly rough ones 
(read: I've had PMS on steroids. Love that)

So true to form, here are some thankfuls.
Because if I didn't focus on the things I have to be happy about, I might just collapse face first into a
bowl of ice cream as a sobbing, inconsolable mess. 
But anyways.

Today I'm thankful for:

- The temple. 
Beautiful in EVERY possible way!


- Cooler weather. Yesterday morning was pleasant and instead of dripping with sweat by the time i got to work, I was only slightly damp! It was refreshing!

- I'm thankful for the fact that I DON'T 
and will not EVER 
own a greyhound. I'm sorry but....... 
Gagdoublegag.


- I'm thankful for the laugh that these Trader Joes wasabi peas gave me. 
Even though they are disgusting and burned off my nose hairs.


- Im thankful for a short week! 
Today is Saturday already!


- The little munchkin yelling from her bed "heee buuukk" (hey Brooke) so that I can retrieve her from her crib. 
Precious and hilarious.

- Date nights.
We the Pizza totally rocked our socks off last night.
As did our night time stroll around the monuments.


Such the dramatic water drinker!

Sorry for looking like a dementor in this picture.

Isn't it nice how being thankful can make the whole world seem better?
I'm so thankful for that!

2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

You're so funny and your blog is so pretty.

Oh hey, isn't PMS on steroids called pregnancy?

And it was kind of rude to show me that pizza if you're not going to mail me a slice. It's not too late for restitution.

:D

Abby said...

D.C. Temple! That's my home land. So glad you are loving life in the east . Go visit WV! aka the Western part of Virginia.

Related posts

.