10.20.2012

sunday funday

Here's the thing:

Sometimes when I get tired and hungry, I also get REAL grouchy.
(And sometimes actually means all the time)

So last Sunday when both befell me, all I wanted to do was curl up in bed all afternoon and let my pancake lunch settle.
(So gross right?)

Anyways, thankful I have a husband with an insatiable desire to see things, and after much coaxing, we ventured out on a bike ride through UNBELIEVABLE weather down to see the monuments.









Thank heavens for a convincing man like Christian, because it was the most enjoyable Sunday afternoon we've had here so far. And biking around the city is quickly becoming our favorite past time!

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

I hear ya, I get cranky when I'm tired or hungry by themselves, so when they are put together I am a terror. Steven has well learned to avoid me at all cost on Fast Sundays . . .

Related posts

.