11.07.2012

a few things

Sorry I've been all sorts of serious lately. 

Here are just a few things about life right now, you know, to REALLY spice things up.

-I'm home sick today.
Now you're probably thinking 
"Brooke! 
You were sick so much this summer!
And now you're sick again?!
What's wrong with you?!"
Trust me, I'm thinking the exact same thing.
I guess when you are a nanny, and the whole family you work for gets super sick, you are bound to contract it as well. C'est la vie.

- So since I'm sick, I'm laying in bed and blogging while listening to the David Archuleta Christmas station on Pandora. 
YOU GUYS.
It's seriously so good.
*this is a judgement free zone, so you can wipe that look off your face like, yesterday*

- And also since I'm sick, I'm probably going to watch an entire season of Felicity today or something.
look at Noel's hair hahahahahahaha
Do I have any fellow Felicity lovers out there?
Seriously, SERIOUSLY. That show makes me so emotional.
Also, Javier is probably my favorite character from a tv show in the history of ever.

- Also, here are some nice things that people have done for me lately. 
Yesterday, I found out I lost my debit card. 
And then I got on the bus and my smarttrip card wasn't working.
Also, I had no cash or change. 
So basically I was about to be stuck at Union Station with NO WAY of getting any money.
Also, I felt like I was going to die because oh wait I was also in the throws of getting sick.
YEAH, NOT MY BEST NIGHT EVER.
So then when I tried to get on the bus, the nice driver was all
"Just give me whatever you've got!"
(Which was a meager 30 cents by the way)
And then he let me go home!
I was very thankful for his generosity last night.

- Then when I got home, Christian had made dinner already AND done the dishes.
So then we ate, IN BED. Which was awesome.
And then he started a bath for me!
And THEN we watched Lord of the Rings!
So basically even though I felt like crap, he made my night happy.
*internet hug for my sweetie*

- Also if you were ever wondering how crazy DC gets when Obama wins the election, I will tell you.
CRAZY.
Like we had to bust out the earplugs last night because the screaming and honking was incessant.
Idiots.

Basically that's all.
And now it's time to get my Netflix on.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

sorry you are sick, gir, but happy you are revisiting our dear friends on felicity. remember javier's cat mammi, or whatever? haha oh gosh i love that show.

Chantel said...

Sorry you are sick! I'm glad Christian is taking care of you, and bus drivers are nice to you :) Also, I've never seen Felicity but I may have to check it out!

Abby said...

Felicity!

Talk back soon!

Related posts

.