11.03.2012

and then i turned 23

I'm sorry but....
my husband is the darlingest
Honestly, his sweet surprise post could have been my only birthday gift and I would have been happy!

But no! Christian completely outdid himself and helped me have the best day ever.
(And considering that I had MONO last year on my birthday, I'm fine with that!)

I will spare you the mushy details of our romantic evening, but let me tell you about the morning.
I woke up to the Jimmy Eat World song "23" playing
(Appropriate right?? Plus it's a favorite of ours. Win, win!)
And Christian had snuck out of the apartment (at 6am mind you!), rode his bike to Krispy Kreme and picked up donuts. Which I totally had been dying for so you can imagine my delight.

And then I found his sweet blog post, so basically I was dying.
Everyone deserves to feel that special at least one day a year, AMIRIGHT?

And then I got some sweet things in the mail from both my family and extended family, lots of texts from friends that I adore, which was great.
 So basically Iloveeveryone and birthdays are the best!

THE END. 

1 comment:

Chantel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!! :)

Related posts

.