11.13.2012

"the gospel in action"



What a beautiful and inspiring video.
This IS what the Savior taught, and how amazing to see it being LIVED by those helping with the hurricane relief.

This helps me realize how much acting out of LOVE can make a difference in people's lives. 
And I don't know about you, but I do want to make a difference!
A line from a Josh Groban song keeps playing through my head as I write this:
"It's up to us to be the change..."
So I'm going to let this video inspire me to be better, take the words of this song, 
and do just that.

I'm so thankful for good people in this world. 
SO THANKFUL.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

SO inspiring! Sheesh, I'm so so happy today to be a part of our church and to know that good people exist.

P.S. you ARE making a difference. :) I've known for for so little and already I'm so much happier with you as my friend.

Now, I want to go and do something good. Thanks for this post!

Related posts

.