11.13.2012

lately...

- Doing a kidney cleanse
(mega headaches, LOTS of celery and parsley, and a couple gags later, I'm a new woman!)


- Listening to lots of Christmas music
(the David Archuleta, Country and Nsync stations are our current favorites.... 
Okay so maybe Nsync is more of a "Brooke" thing...)

- Firmly decided that Christian and I love art museums more than anything.
(We are the nerds that sit and analyze the lighting, flow and color choice of all the paintings. 
Never knew we had that in us, but I love it!)

- Saw Lincoln
(due to Christian's high expectations of he movie - he's a Lincoln enthusiast- we didn't enjoy it as much as we hoped. Soooooo political. Which we are soooooo over.)

- Went to a performance of the National Symphony.... 
took the grainiest photo evvvveerrr, while getting photobombed by Andy Bernard....

.....and saw this guy.
My classical-music-loving-heart was beating out of control all night!
LOVE!

- Anticipating our month long break in Florida with our families.
And our tropical Christmas gettaway with the Showalter side.
imsoexcitedimgonnadie!!!!

- Anxiously awaiting our return to beloved Utah.
We miss it a great deal, surprisingly!
(I think that's just our need to settle down speaking out)
Also, I get my old job back weeee!
I can't wait to be back in the Hinckley building!

- Decided that I definitely have carpal tunnel syndrome.
I am being totally serious about this. 
Stay tuned for a true diagnosis.
(No but really. I'm going to the doctor like.... this week. I don't think you guys understand how serious I am)
In the mean time, I have to tend to my very tingly, weak, and painful wrist and hand.
BOO.

- Aaaaand enjoying my week long hiatus from work!
Hence the reason why I'm blogging twice in one day. So much time!
I'm sure I will be going nuts-o by Friday, but for now, I'm lovin' life.
Truly, I am destined to be a stay at home mom, because nothing makes me happier than being a hermit all day.
Which I can't decide is good or bad, but for now I'm going to enjoy being in my own little bubble and NOT invading someone else's all day long.
(Oh the trepidations of being a nanny!)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Dear Brookie,
I have recently been taught of the symptoms and signs of carpal tunnel. I am so medical these days. I can help you treat it...well not yet, but soon enough.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one already listening to Christmas music :)

Related posts

.