11.20.2012

who really reads this anyways?

So when I write on this blog, I usually feel like I am just saying stuff to the empty internet.
And I guess my husband, as well as my small circle of friends.
And mostly I just do it so I can come back and read it again later, because let's be real....
I think I'm hilarious.
(hang on a minute while I deflate my head....)

But through a couple recent conversations, I have come to realize that a lot more people read this than I realize. Which honestly makes me a little self concious....

But also super curious. 
I would really like to know who my audience is!
You know, so I can filter myself a little more?
Or less?
Or maybe tell more jokes?
Or anecdotal stories?
Or share what few pearls of wisdom I have?

Anyways, if you read this silly blog, you should leave a comment or send me an email or something so I can start getting to know the people who know all about my life already ha!

But really. 
Starting like now.

That being said,
ready.....
set......
GO.

14 comments:

Kimber said...

i'm guessing this question is not directed towards me seeing i comment often, goKimber

Kelsey P said...

obv i read this religiously. j-sayin.

Lauren said...

I check your blog every day. :)Sorry I never comment... I love having a way to keep up with you and your life though.

Raquel said...

hi :)

Anonymous said...

Guilty :) I definitely follow your blog!

Aleesha Burke said...

of course your dear old cousin reads it! love you and keep it up.

Aleesha Burke said...

of course your dear old cousin reads it! love you and keep it up.

Nicole said...

don't you just write your blog for me?

Lana said...

You know I'm here! Plus you're one of the only people who reads MY blog.

Abby said...

I DO. I DO.

Unknown said...

Hey Brooke! I read it :) Love seeing how in love the two of you are.

Jared + Carly Reid said...

i think you are hilarious!

Rachel said...

Pretty much...I love your blog. And you know my roommate Alexa Justesen?? CRAZY.

Elizabeth said...

I do too! Though, I'm a little behind right now.

Related posts

.