2.01.2013

hip hip, it's friday!

Here are some great things about life right now:

- I have a lymph node in my neck that is super sore, and so swollen it is literally as big as a kalamata olive.   
This is how I felt last night....

So I used my ensuing illness (whatever the heck it may be) as an excuse to go to bed at 9:30 last night 
and not wake up this morning until after 8. 
(It also might have been the melatonin cough cough...)
Regardless, it felt aaaammmaaazziiinnnggggg.

-  So I finally got around to taking Bio 100 this semester
(I KNOW I KNOW)
and good news!
 I am absolutely killing it in that class. 
To the point where I was maybe correcting the TA's in our review sesh last night.
I think my husband's intellectualism is FINALLY rubbing off on me!
(I guess we will really see after my first test tomorrow....gulp.....)

- I took that suddenly popular archetypeme test yesterday and I learned something awesome. 
Most of the time, I feel like I can't take personality tests because I have an idea of what I am already, 
so as hard as I try, I give super biased answers because I anticipate the results. 
You following me?
So I'm taking the test yesterday, and I'm like
"I'm totally going to be a spiritual, caregiving fashionista" 
(which is embarrassing that I thought that to begin with, BUT WHATEVS)

And guess what?!
I'm not a fashionista.... 
I'm a freaking ATHLETE. 
Boom. Awesome.
Which totally explains my obsession with workout supplements. 
(I'm not going to pretend that I don't have a creatine for women in my medicine cabinet, because I totz do.....)
How douchey does that make me sound?
Actually don't answer that....
ANYWAYS.... 
That long pointless story was basically to demonstrate that you can't always predict personality test. 
Touche, life. Touche. 

- And finally, how many of you are obsessed with the song Thrift Shop by Macklemore?
 Because I'm seriously digging it. 
Also, look at this. 

If you were wondering what happened to Aaron Carter...
WONDER NO MORE. 

Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

Kelsey P said...

That Aaron Carter bit just murdered me. You're hilarious.

Aleesha Burke said...

I kind of wanted to throw up seeing Aaron Carter. And I LOVED bio 100! It was a great class and I totally killed it too. So I keep thinking that January is already over now and I still haven't seen you. So basically you need to tell me what nights you and your hubs are free so you can come over for dinner!

Related posts

.