1.29.2013

breathing again

Today I feel more alive then I have in a very long time. 
Especially since coming back to this gosh-forsaken winter bummer-land. 

Anyways, you're probably wondering why I'm feeling so alive. 
I think it can be attributed to 1 of 3 things. 
First, I used N.O. xplode for the first time in months this morning, pre-workout. 
LET. ME. TELL. YOU. 
I will swear by that stuff until I die. 
My during-workout focus is unparalleled. 
And the post-workout buzz is so great. 

Second, I hard core cycled this morning for the first time in over a year. 
Guys. I love cycling SO MUCH. 
Like...... SOOOO MUCH. 

Third, I am currently streaming JG's new album. 
And losing my mind with happiness! 

So maybe actually it's all 3 reasons. 
Not just 1. 
Regardless, I'm a happy woman today. 

No comments:

Related posts

.