2.21.2013

since I'm tired of reading so many Bachelor recaps....

.... I'm shaking things up a bit.
Here is a recap of the most recent Geico commercial I saw.


- I don't know, COULD switching to Geico save me that much?
(I'm def already insured through Geico so I guess I'll never know)

- Somebody get this guy some fangs, because this hairdo straight up screams Dracula.
Obvi he doesn't have a celebrity hair stylist.
Also, forget forehead. I'm thinking 5 or 6 head?
EW!

- Someone TOTZ needs to dry clean this guy's white shirt, because it's TOTZ not white, it's TOTZ gray!
EEEWWWWWW!

- If this is his legit voice, imagine how horrible and awkward a first date with this guy would be.
"Could switching to a ceasar salad save me 15% or more on this dinner bill?"
And his dates all:
"Is that a fat joke?"
(obviously she totz oblivious as to who he REALLY is...)

- I feel like I want to iron out his face. 
WRRIIINNNKKKLLLEEESSSS FFFOOOORRR DDAAAYYYSSS.
Obvi he doesn't have a good dermatologist.

- Oh em gee that little pig sticking his head out the window is SO STINKING CUTE!!
I'M SERIOUSLY DYING OF OVERWHELMING CUTENESS!!!
IT'S LIKE UNICORN VOMIT MIXED WITH RAINBOWS, IT'S SO CUTE!

- Oh, girl's got some great locks. I've always wanted curls!
Jelly cat over here!

- But seriously, WHY is she driving a mini van?!
Def not a swagger wagon.

- Poor ginger kid.
Seriously.

- OH EM GEE AND THE PIG HAS PINWHEELS TOO?!?!
SO. MUCH. CUTENESS!!!!

- Is the pig's name Maxwell?
This is awky, I totz have a friend with a baby named Max.
Good thing he doesn't look like this pig.....

- EW.
Now that the pig is talking, he's DEF not as cute as he was 3 seconds ago.
And look how hairy he is!?!?!
AWKY. Someone needs to get him to a salon and get that shiz waxed. And stat. 

Man that was seriously the BEST Geico commercial I've ever seen!!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS?!

p.s. I seriously can't wait to see what happens on the next Geico commercial!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hahaha this made me want to puke.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Can't stop laughing hahaha. I love reading Bachelor recaps, but at the same time, I wonder why so many people think we want to watch recaps of it instead of just watching it and snarking it ourselves.

Related posts

.