2.15.2013

that time when I got into the advertising program

You guys.
IT FINALLY HAPPENED. 

3 years after I started contemplating this possibility, changing my major 3 times, 
crying countless tears and working countless hours on the dumb application...........

I MADE IT INTO THE ADVERTISING PROGRAM.
This is probably the crappiest picture of me in existence. 
Post Zumba workout, with a cold and sinus infection, AND after crying for like 10 straight minutes. 
BUT WHO THE FREAK CARES BECAUSE I GOT INTO THE ADVERTISING PROGRAM. 
Soooo worth documenting. 

I just...
I can't even....
This is a huge deal.
One day I will explain what it took to get to this point, but right now I'm just going to revel in the fact that I FINALLY know what's going to happen over the next year of my life. 
And it feels so good!!!!!

I'm so unbelievably happy and thankful. 
Thankful to my dear Father in Heaven, who BEYOND got me to this point.
(Now I'm crying again ha!)
And my wonderful husband and family who believed in me when I doubted myself the whole way along.

AND NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY.
Once I can stop being an emotional baby, of course. 
Bachelors degree in Advertising, 
I'M COMING FOR YOU. 

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Congratulations!! That is so great!! :)

Nicole said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so proud of you!! You totally deserve this, you have worked so hard. HOORAY!!

Kimber said...

hip hip, HOORAY! good job! no hurry and graduate so you can have babies :) jk

henning love said...

congrats on getting accepted!! what a great program it will be for you

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Congrats!! I remember how exciting it was for me to get accepted into my program *I kept the letter and everything.

Related posts

.