2.18.2013

sometimes the quiet weekends are the best weekends

I've been under the weather for a little while now...
(a cold turned sinus infection, mingled with horrible headaches, toothaches, and earaches associated with TMJD. It's as fun as it sounds!)
So a mellow weekend was most definitely in order. 

Basically the only exciting things that happened were:
 a trip to Salt Lake to see our dear friends Bryan and Saychelle Youngberg.
And bolwing + a visit the Cannon Center with my awesome sibs-in-law Austin and Elise.
Not a picture from today, but look at these cuties.

Bowling took me back to my senior year in high school in which I was taking an actual bowling class, and couldn't ever seem to improve my game, regardless of the fact that I was bowling about 3 games a week.
GOOD NEWS!
Nothing has changed! 
I didn't even break 50 today guys.
It's just not my forte, alright?

Also, in more important news....
 guess what.
This little nugget...



.... turned 18 yesterday.
HOW IN THE?!
WHAT IN THE?!

It seems like just yesterday he was telling us that his birthday was
"February teenth"
and he was going along with my "dress him up as a girl and make him call himself Stephanie" games.
Oh how I love this sweet brother of mine!

Anyways, how about I never blog about boring weekends again?
Amen?
Amen.

No comments:

Related posts

.