5.24.2013

here's a story

Last night I had a dream that I was married to the prince of Finland.
(???)
Two problems with that. 
I didn't know his name, and I DEFINITELY didn't love him. 

(I know this because I kept sneaking off to make out with Christian when my Finnish "husband" wasn't around. Even in my dreams I loved it!)

Anyways, all the sudden I realized that Christian was the prince of Holland
(DUH)
And I too could be royal if I divorced my Finnish husband and married Christian instead! Well, since Christian is a hottie and a much better kisser, I decided to go for it.
Then we became excellent friends with Will and Kate, because ALL royals should be friends, right?
Proof of friendship: she let me help her pick out the bassinet for their baby.
Also she was wearing a glittery sequin mini skirt. 
Get it girl!
Then we moved into our castle (naturally), which was decorated with lots of mahogany and scarlet and velvet, and we lived happily ever after

This is a regular occurrence. 
(The hug, the swoon, the smiles, you get it)
And proof that this man truly is my prince charming. 
Even if he's not from Holland.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I've been to a palace in Holland. It was super nice, you know, for a palace... Plus the gardens were amazing, and so was the food being sold there. You're a lucky girl.

Related posts

.