12.11.2013

musica!

Let's talk about Christmas music, because seriously it's all we listen to these days!
(Maybe I'm a freak, but it feels like a crime when we dance to reggaton instead of jingle bells in Zumba, but we don't have to go there.)
Here are some of my favorite Christmas tunes this year:

Pentatonix- Little Drummer Boy
Stop it with the chills right now! So good!

Eric Whitacre- Glow
Eric Whitacre does it again. LOVE this song. 

NSYNC- I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You
Did you know about this song?! I still love their original Christmas album, but this is just so good. You can take the girls outta the boy band (har har) but you can't take the boy band outta the girl!! Speaking of NSYNC....

NSYNC- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
I'm as obsessed with this song now as I was 15 years ago 
(ACK can you believe it's been that long?!)
Also, Christian has this thing lately where he walks around the house singing this song, but instead of singing "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas..."
he says "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna...".
I think it's hilarious. And we are idiots.

Michael Buble- All I Want For Christmas
AHHHH. THIS SONG. 
Total theme of my life before Christian and I got engaged two years ago. Thankfully he proposed 2 days before Christmas, so I got my wish and he definitely got his ;)

I hope you are all enjoying the holidays, and especially reveling in the wonderful music!

2 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

THANK YOU for posting these! I hadn't seen all of them yet! That first one is absolutely amazing, though. Music is such an integral part of my life. I love when I find people who share that same love!

we&serendipity

danielle said...

I love this and I'm TOTALLY FREAKING OUT for you guys! Such exciting times!!!

Related posts

.