12.10.2013

and the best Christmas gift ever

I've already covered facebook and instagram, so might as well make it official on the ol' blog too.
(Ooooh social media)


Christian and I found out last week that we are having a BOY!!!!
I was hard core thinking it'd be a girl from the very beginning, so I was a little surprised at first but I honestly couldn't be happier. Thrilled more like it! Knowing that we will have a little mini Christian running around (hopefully with a smattering of my brothers in there) just about kills me. 
Also sorry if you think ultrasound pictures are weird. That sweet profile is just too much for me!
Baby boy, we are so excited to meet you in May!

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Wahoo!

Catherine said...

Woooooo!!! I'm having a boy too and I am just so excited I can't stand it! :)

Related posts

.