6.30.2015

the stuff of today




+ Sharing Costco samples with my little.
+ Sweet comments from my husband about my hair and how much he still loves it. (can you believe that?! it's a good man who loves a pixie cut.)
+ The perfect smelling 
+ Playing outside with Nash, watching him struggle to drink from the hose, chubby belly hanging out of his diaper.
+ Early morning kisses from Christian as he heads out for a 5:30 am meeting.
+ Waving at familiar strangers on a walk through the park.
+ Reconnecting with old friends, and remembering why you loved them so much in the first place.
+ Receiving heavenly reminders about the ways I can be a better wife, mother, and person.
+ Finishing yet another wonderful book.
+ Obsessing over the Backstreet Boys documentary on Netflix.
+ Cold drinks, small errands, and chores with my little.

In life, I'm reminded again and again that it's the tiny things like this that make up the big picture, and bring me the most happiness.
But seriously guys, can we talk about that BSB documentary? Because it is about as good as it gets.

Related posts

.