8.03.2010

wanna know how many books I am reading right now?

Oh I dunno.
Probably 47ish

NO BUT REALLY

I have a problem.
It's called pickupabookandread30pagesbutgetboredalsoneverhaveenoughtimetoreadanyways-itis.
Here is the list of books I know FOR SURE I am technically "reading" right now.


1. Going After Caciatto
2. What is the What
3. Heartbreaking Work of a Staggering Genius
4. Time Travelers Wife
5. The Good Husband of Zebra Drive
6. The Price of being a Wallflower
7. Jane Eyre (this one I have been reading for about 8 years. THAT IS NOT A LIE)
8. Anthem
9. Atlas Shrugged
10. The Fountainhead
11. Walden
12. The Last Lecture
13. The Secret
14. Watership Down
15. The Diary of Anne Frank
16. Catch 22
17. Alice in Wonderland (which is surprisingly good, just let it be known)
18. Pride and Prejudice

And those are just the ones I can remember!

Oh em gee I am so embarassed slash ashamed. I have failed the literary world.
I hereby proclaim that over the next 5 years of my life, I WILL FINISH EVERY ONE OF THESE.

Even if it kills me.

No comments:

Related posts

.