9.17.2010

since I am really good at talking about my dreams lately...

I will relay the latest in my imagination's creations.  
rhymie limey.

So last night, me and a bunch of other people (including close friends and family... i am just unsure of the specifics...) were being held captive in a giant inflatable raft outside of an insane mansion slash haunted house. Sounds SLIGHTLY normal right? LIE. Everything was an insane color... like I am pretty sure the sky was a pulsating purplish black color, and everyone's skin was hot pink. It felt like we were in some kind of techo-cosmic-Avatar land. And then a crazy Jaba the hut-esque man came crawling out of the house laughing about how we were his prisoners. Flash forward, I have somehow escaped, everything is a normal color now, and I am hiding in an upgraded version of my apartment with my family.

Here's the kicker


I HAVE A BABY.
Except, he is more like a toddler because he is walking and calling me mama and stuff. Soooo cute. (although that sounded 100% sarcastic, it was not. I love babies.)
look at the little guy. this is most likely what he looked like in my dream
Cute right? Well.
Here's the second kicker.

HIS NAME IS KEVIN.
HAHAHA baby Kevin
Nothing against anyone with that name, I have met plenty of decent Kevins. But sorry, I am NOT naming any of my children Kevin. eeshka.

Here's the third kicker.
Guess who the baby's daddy is. OH WHAT? A friend of mine who is serving a mission

HAHA.

And the fourth kicker (because of course there's a fourth kicker) you ask?
I somehow know in my dream that even though I have a child with this missionary, we did NOT do what it requires to make said baby.

Ahhhh dreams. Always defying the laws of... everything.

So I guess the main point of explaining the whole dream is this. Even though it STARTED bad... it ended pretty well!  
(YES I know it sounds like I had an illegitimate child with this man. I am not a devil I swear. It just made me gobs of happy in my dream to see the adorable baby and adorable man all in one place. also maybe a little happy in real life too)

So huzzah for my happy *hopefully not too far in the* future family, and a bad dream ending happily.  
Things are looking up in dreamland!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HA KEVIN. I am still laughing.

Please tell me who the missionary was. Even though I am pretty sure I know who it is. LOVELOVELOVE.

Oh baby Kevin. Presh.

Related posts

.