10.19.2010

Come Around Sundown

Gold star if you can figure out what that means.

Just another lovely day in Utah. 
And some great stories to share.
Actually mostly just one, but it's a goodie.

So this morning, my dedicated friend Nicole and I were going to go to the gym. Correction. We DID go to the gym. But silly me, I set my alarm for an hour later than I meant to. So when she called me at 5 a.m. to see where the heck I was, I had just been woken from a crazy dream. Which goes as follows:

I was on some tropical vacation with my family, playing in insane waves at the beach. For some reason though, I had my cell phone attached to my ankle (new fad. watch for it). When I picked it up after coming out of the water, the background had been changed to Finding Nemo! RADICAL! So here I am dreaming about my phone when my phone actually started ringing. So I jolted awake, picked it up and said outloud "This isn't my phone! Where is the Finding Nemo background?" before answering and talking to Nicole hahahaha. My pobrecito roommate! Here I am talking super loud at 5 a.m. about how my phone really ISN'T my phone, all while my Kings of Leon ringtone is blaring at top volume. It was really funny.

Also, I have wonderfully exciting news. I GET TO GO HOME NEXT THURSDAY! I am surprising my brothers, and I get to see Mckay play in his last football game of the season! And my birthday is the following Monday, so I get to have a little celebration with the fam while I am there! Tired of all my exclamation points?!!!! You should be! Because I am! But I can't help it, I am so excited to go home and see my sweet family woooooooooooo!!!! (and the overly obnoxious blogger of the day award goes tooo...)

Finally in other great news, my lovers the Followill boys from KOL (for all you noobs out there, that means Kings of Leon. Welcome to the 21st century sheesh) put out a RAD new album today. How do I know it's rad? Well I listened to all the 30 second clips on iTunes of course! Don't even think I won't use my itunes gift card that I WILL get for my birthday (yes I already asked my parents for one...) to buy the whole album, because I totz will. AND it comes with the full Radioactive music video, also a making-of the music video. I can hardly contain myself, I am so excited. Caleb has the hottest voice EVER. And the whole gang isn't so hard on the eyes either. Obsessed much? 
 
 
Probs. 
Whatev :)

Well that's about all I got. 
Happy day of Tues!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

i forgot you share a birthday with my little man!! woot woot woot!!

Related posts

.