10.25.2010

Tryin to feel like a superstar all the time?

Awesome. Me too.
And I have figured out the best way to do so.
In case I haven't made it clear enough, I am a bit of a music freak.
And most of the time, I listen to my ipod whilst I wander from class to class to work to home during the day.
And I have a great list of songs that make you feel like you own the world if you listen to them while walking around.

Like Im so serious. 
I know this because I do it every day.

So without further adieu, here they are. 
Bum bum bum.

- Crawl, Kings of Leon. NATURALLY.
- Radioactive, KOL
- The Immortals, KOL
- Arizona, KOL (note the trend?)
- Black Thumbnail, KOL
- Red Morning Light, KOL
- Paid the Piper, Young the Giant
- Closer to Love, Mat Kearny (this sort of makes me feel like I am actually in a chick flick... but I still love it)
- Kings and Queens, 30 Seconds to Mars
- Crooked Teeth, Death Cab for Cutie
- Last Nite, The Strokes (pretty much anything Julian Casablancas sings makes me feel soooo rad. Like sometimes I just want to take off my headphones and make everyone else listen to him sing, because I feel so cool strolling around campus with him in my ears.)
- Shove, Angels and Airwaves
- Hysteria, Muse (this actually makes me feel like I should be in a car chase scene from a Bourne movie, but whatev)
- Invincible, Muse
- Falling Away With You, Muse

Of course I could keep going, but these are my favs
Also on a happy note
Young the Giant is putting out their first full-length album TOMORROW. And you can stream the whole thing on facebook for fuh-ree!
Of course I have done it already, and I can attest to their pure unadulterated talent. They blow my mind. And the lead singer has the hottest voice EVER. I am so pumped about that cd!!!!

p.s. I really hate when I have dreams that I am married. First, they are usually really vivid and happy and fun. Which makes them seem incredibly realistic. Second, since they are so realistic, I wake up thinking it's true, only to realize that I do not have a husband, and I am still sleeping alone in my stupid bunk bed. 
HAHA
kind of a depressing and pathetic start to my week. But hey, at least I have a creative imagination right?!

No comments:

Related posts

.