10.27.2010

a few items of business

So I TOTZ realize that my last few posts have been lists, like such as. Also, zero pictures. 
However, no me importa, so Ima keep making my lists! (that was probably the worst sentence I have ever written. Or at least since I was in first grade. Good thing I's so good at English!)

-Aaron Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man" makes me feel like I can take on the world. Basically the whole James Horner Pandora station does actually.

-I GO HOME TOMORROW! I don't even care that I have to wake up at 4:15 to make my 7 a.m. flight. 
I WILL BE HOME! 
HOOOMMMEEE!

-Every time someone talks about Harry Potter lately, I kind of have a not-so-mini-stroke. Like last night, I was at my sweet friend Paige's for dinner and someone mentioned the midnight showing. I almost started yelling out of excitement. (CORRECTION: I DID start yelling. But only a little bit, I swear. I am not thaaat crazy...) I am glad the people in my ward kind of semi like me, otherwise they would probably think I was a nut job.
fun fact: this is the picture that was on the computer games, circa early 2000's. I LOVED THOSE GAMES. Also other fun fact, we still get the Harry Potter xbox games every Christmas HAHA.Way to be rad all the time, family!

-Did you know there is a MIDGET CHOCOLATE FACTORY in SLC?! 
I am 100% not lying. 
My roommate has even been there. 
And just to prove my point, last night (also while I was at Paige's) a group of us were discussing this, and I decided to check ChaCha just to validate myself. I got the following response from them and almost died laughing:
Brooke: "Midget Chocolate Factory in Salt Lake City?"
ChaCha: "No, I can't find anything that says that. I don't think that "little people" would lower their standards to take on such a job. Just watch Willy Wonka if you wanna see midgets at work."
HAHAHAHA.
The best part is that is seriously word for word. 
Touche, sassy ChaCha, TOUCHE.

-In the past 4 days, I have found the movies Halloweentown, Homeward Bound, and Dinosaur on YouTube.
HOW EFFIN AWESOME IS THAT?? 
If that doesn't make you slightly happy, get yer head checked.

-It's SO cold outside right now. It's this time of year that I start wondering why I don't just stay home and go to ASU all year long...
LIE. I would never do that. But the thought is slightly tantalizing, especially as I stand in my freezing shower with cold air pouring in from the OUTSIDE because we have a hole in our ceiling for a vent, every morning. 

Just sayin.

Welp gang, over and out until next week. Because OH WHAT? 
I am going home. 
In case you done forget already.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HAHA chacha is so sassy! They always say insulting things about my mother or tell me that I've asked too many questions even if it's my first one in months. Nonsense.

Related posts

.