11.03.2010

Long time no pooosstttttt!!!!!!

Oh em GEEEEEEE I haven't posted in almost a weeeekkkkk! How am I still alive?????

I honestly don't know.

Anyways, all drama aside, HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
(not really. I hate wednesdays. I'm just trying to be Positive Patty. But the good thing about today is that it means tomorrow is THURSDAY. Which of course, is my favorito day of the week. Hollah!)

So the last week has been mega enjoyable. Regardless of the business that has ensued since my return back from Mesa, I am the happiest person alive right now.

"Brooke, why are you soooo content with your ever so boring life?"

Oh hush. Just let me tell you.

First, as I said like 24 times before, I WENT HOME LAST WEEKEND. It was probably the best thing I have done all semester long. And that is saying something. 
(Not really actually.... but remember how I was trying to be Positive Patty? Yeah, still tryin.) 
Mckay and Ty were soooo surprised, and I was uber happy to watch Mckay have an awesome last football game of the season. Basically the whole weekend was filled with lots of footbal watching, which I was surprisingly happy with.
Also, for the billionth year in a row, I got cheesecake from the factory (as in the cheesecake factory? you know?) for my birthday, and I have decided that no matter how many different flavors I try, rasberry lemon will always be my very favorite (Except, I think if I ever tried mango lime, I might die of a happiness-induced bliss-seizure)
All in all, it was 4 days full of lots of shopping, footballing, laughing, halloweening, pumpkin carving, movie watching, and happiness-having.
see below for deets.

 ohhhh boo boo. so tired after a mid-day nap


 good thing i am the whitest person alive

I am so thankful for my dear family!

Also, in case I haven't broadcasted this enough, my birthday was on Monday. PARTY. Ok maybe only half party. I was super hammered because I am having sleeping issues aka I only got about 4 hours the night before. 
NBD, srsly. 
Also I had a Spanish test looming over my head. But I got to spend part of the evening with some wonderful people, AND I got Krispy Kreme donuts, which HELLO I have been craving basically since I came out of the womb.  
LIE
But I have been craving them for a while now. And more great news on the birthday front, tomorrow night, a gang of about 20ish people ("Brooke you have that many friends??" Yes. Just call me the popularity queen, srsly.) and myself are visiting Pizza Pie Cafe for some good old fashioned birthday-friend-lovin. 
Wanna hear a secret? 
I really don't like my birthday that much. I just like using it as an excuse to have lots of celebrations because let's be real. I am kind of OBSESSED with the people in my life. So any reason for all of us to get together is a good reason. Glad we got that cleared up so you don't think I am just a birthday whore. 
Scuse my french

Speaking of Spanish, like a whole paragraph ago... my test is over weeeee! Now I just have to conquer the final. GULP. 
Good thing I am so bilingual!!!!
Oh wait.

Oh and another great thing that I need to share... So when I was a freshman in high school, I began this love affair with the band Cartel. They are like, REALLY great. A little mainstream sounding... But also kind of not. So anyways, they released a new-ish cd a while ago, and I have been collecting some of the songs (aka ten to be specific). And you know what? It's really really good!!!! Like there are some mellow ones that make me want to lie on my couch thinking about love and life and such, and then there are other ones that get me really pumped and make me want to go run lots of miles (maybe I should????). 
Anyways, it's really good and I am really enjoying them right now. Especialmente the songs "It Still Remains" and "Retrograde". Eeep.

What's that? You want me to talk about music some more? 
OK!!!! 
(Don't fret, I will be brief...)
So you know the song "I'm so Paid" by Akon with Young Jeezy and Lil Weezy? Yeah well it's my jam right now. Also makes me want to run lots of miles. And live a thug life. Tupac would be proud. Also, my friend Chase. I'm pretty sure he has a man crush on Akon. And probably Jeezy and Weezy too.

And "Beautiful Lie" by 30 Seconds to Mars? WOOOAAAHHH Jared Leto just blows me away. I love this band so much.
Also, the new KOL album is mind blowing. Literally, brains all over the wall, every time.
Ok I'm done, swear.

So now a not-so-great thing... I am pretty sure I am getting ill.
And it feels a little like the mono monster.
I am kind of freaking out.
But then, I webmd'd it, and apparently symptoms don't come back full-fledged, only half-fledged. 
So BRING IT, mononucleosis!!!!

Welp, that's about all the news this week.
Ce la vie, folks.
And a good one it is!

No comments:

Related posts

.