11.17.2010

a veces...

- sometimes I forget how much I love running because I go a few weeks without actually doing it. Curse you, bitterdiscouragingcold Utah weather.
- sometimes I just want to party instead of doing anything else. That's actually a lie... I want to party a majority of the time. Who needs to do homework anyways?
- sometimes our apartment smells like DEAD and I miss the first 15 minutes of Spanish to ferociously clean in an attempt to find said smell (old cauliflower in the garbage can? chili-soapy-soup-disaster sitting in the crock pot since monday? It better have been one of those...) And a side note: I don't ever CUR that I was late to Spanish this morning, because want to know what I realized? Even though I have that class EVERY SINGLE DAY, I have not been late ONE TIME this whole semester. 
Go ahead. 
Standing ovation for me.
- sometimes I miss having a t.v. when I want to watch cool things like FRIENDS reruns, animal shows, and Man vs. Food.
- sometimes I like country music more than I realize (and by "country music", I mean the good, un-twangy stuff. Like Keith Urban. And Brad Paisley. I might as well give in, because even Mckay has converted. That's huge.)
- sometimes I want to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. So I do. But then I don't tell anyone, because I still think it's funny when people freak out about it, and I like to pretend like I am one of those crazy people sometimes, just for the sake of an argument. 
- sometimes boys confuse me. 
LIE. All the time, boys confuse me.
- sometimes I like pretending that I am super cultural and latina. 
OH WAIT. 
I AM.
- sometimes I get waaay too obsessed with things. Like Jdawgs. And frozen yogurt. And certain songs. And items of clothing. But they make me happy, so esta bien!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Ok really, you are a latin sister Brooke. Let's be honest.

And I like that people get so wound up about Christmas music before or after Thanksgiving! I'm postponing because I overkill the holiday in two weeks and then sadly am looking for other music by Dec. 1st, but I've made Ben believe I am a Nazi and he's broken down into confession twice that he's slipped up! Haha. Poor guy.

Related posts

.