2.24.2011

Happy Birthday, Happy weekend, Happy Thursday, and other things.


Oh em gee, I totz haven't posted in the longest time! 
No but really.
I feel like there is just too much to say, so I think that listing is probably going to be my best option.

1. I went home this weekend, as I’m pretty sure I mentioned once or twice. (sarcasm). It was THE BEST, to say the least. 

2. I have a new favorite movie. “It’s kind of a funny story”. I mean seriously? I didn’t even mind Zach Galifianakis because his character was so GOOD. Watch it.
3. My baby brother turned 16. AH.
 100% awesome, all the time
  
4.Speaking of birthdays, my mom, grandpa and favorite missionary all had birthdays yesterday. PRESH. And in light of the presh-ness, here are some tribute pictures.
 this is why my mom is my bff

 gpa is the one in the middle. He is so cute, I can't handle it.

this is probs my favorite picture. EVER. 

such the great wittle missionary!
5. One of my bestest friends, also roommate, Claira Lynn Gale got engaged this week. Wedding mode 2point0! 
 picture stolen from em. thanks boo :)

6. I really believe spring is around the corner. Really. I mean, next week it’s supposed to be in the 40s again. At this rate, flowers will be blooming by April. Which means finals week will be reminiscent of freshman year aka freaking beautiful. Also just a side note, you know you have been living in Utah for too long when 40 feels gorgeous. Sorry Arizona, I have failed you.
7. ARCADE FIRE IS COMING TO OREM ON APRIL 11 
DONTEVENTELLMEIMNOTGOING. 

8. I can’t stop listening to the Black Keys and Mumford and Sons. And both make for fantastic Pandora stations, just in case you are trying to boost your musical repertoire. And if you aren't well.... shame on you.
9. I have a good weekend ahead of me. REAL GOOD *spanishaccent* (gold star if you name that movie)
10. I have been DYING to go to Washington D.C. lately for some reason. I keep thinking about walking around the Museum of the Native American and eating a buffalo burger and enjoying the cherry blossoms…  and then I die. I JUST WANT TO GOOO!

Welp. That's about it. 
Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

emily janette said...

1. i'm glad your blog drought is over.
2. you can steal pictures from me anytime you want. :) ha ha.
3. mumford & sons? love.

i just love you. :)

Nicole said...

when you wrote that you cant stop listening to the black keys, at first glance i read it as black eyed peas. wtf? i was dying at the thought.

Related posts

.