4.25.2011

oh HAPPY day!

There are so many things to be happy about today.  
Seriously guys.

-I AM HOME UNTIL WEDNESDAY.
-My mom loves Belle and Sebastian almost as much as I do. Way to go, hipster mamma!
-I have spent the last two days straight basking in the glory of Arizona spring. And doing it all with my family. My soul is feeling so refreshed, it's marvelous!
-I am sunburned. And it seriously feels SO good.
-My  brothers and I are pro badminton players.
-We are watching home videos for family night.... much laughter is sure to ensue.
-My dear friend Jennifer Burkinshaw is finally my roommate. The next four months may or may not have the potential to be really freaking rad.
-I AM NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I don't know how else to react to that without taking it a little too far, and probably giving myself a happiness-induced bliss-seizure.
-It's supposed to get up to almost 70 in Provo on Thursday. That will be a beautiful "welcome back".
-Speaking of going back to Provo, I am bringing my road bike back with me. Finally, cyclist Brooke can come out to play for the summer!


Okay that's all. I'm going to lunch with the mamma now.
AHHHHH I could get used to this!

No comments:

Related posts

.