5.02.2011

wanna know what i did last night?

I may or may not have watched movies and a LOST episode.
With my dear friends.
For 5 straight hours.

I feel like I need to learn about this thing called "moderation".
It should go something like this:
"Brooke, just because you didn't have a tv for the last 8 months doesn't mean you should all the sudden waste all of your time in front of it. Even though it has a lot more appeal than you ever realized"

Secretly though, I don't feel bad at all. Everyone needs to indulge sometimes right?!

So basically here is what's going on:

- I drove back from Arizona on Saturday. Honestly, I love that drive. Especially when you go the back way through Payson. My sweet desert state is so BEAUTIFUL this time of year!

- I bought the new-ish Cake album while I was home. And listened to it 4 times on the drive. Yeah, it's that good

- So naturally, mom and I watched the Royal Wedding pretty much all day Friday. PROBLEM: It has sent me into an "iloveweddingsandallthingsromantic" frenzy. Basically I'm just really ready to date someone right now. You should be proud of me. Given my prior semester, that's kind of a big deal. Also, I stumbledupon this quote yesterday.

Mamihlapinatapai: A look shared by two people with each wishing that the other will initiate something that both desire but which neither one wants to start.”
How sweet. And semi appropriate.

- Yesterday was the first day of church with the newcomers, basically everyone staying for Spring and Summer term. It's hilarious to watch people frantically socialize aka mark their territory in hopes of finding a mate. Sometimes I feel like I live on the African savanna instead of an apartment complex. Noises included.
- So I got in a little bit of a car accident while I was home (don't even worry, it wasn't that big of a deal actually), and it postponed my return to Provo by about 4 days. How precious is it that my brothers kept saying 
"I wish you had wrecked your car even more so you could stay even longer"
I am so in love with them, it kills me.
- I just checked the 10 day forecast for Provo and GUESS WHAT. It's supposed to be up to 75 on Thursday. Guess who will be spending the entire evening outside? (hint: it's me)
- Finally, this song is really nice. And appropriate feeling for some reason. 

That's all.

No comments:

Related posts

.