4.07.2011

Try not to be moved. I DARE YOU.

Some things you should know, that are probably already pretty obvious, 
but Imma tell you anyways:

1. I am in love, IN LOVE, with music.
*nerd alert*
2. I am in love, IN LOVE with choral music.
3. I don't think I have ever mentioned this, but when I was a sophomore in high school, I became acquainted with the brilliant composer, Eric Whitacre. 
BEST. DAY. EVER.

Now I know I have an obnoxious habit of posting videos all the time.
Sorry dudes.
But really, if this isnt the embodiment of the power behind music...

bringing strangers together in one beautiful conglomeration of spine-tingling proportions

... well then I don't know what is.
So here you go lovies. 
Sit down. 
Put on some headphones.
Forget the world.



And fall in love.

1 comment:

emily janette said...

OH.MY.GOSH.
i have no words.
incredible.

Related posts

.