5.20.2011

happy weekend, let's hope this weather gets better

For serious, I am so tired of this incessant rain an lack of sun
People of Oregon and Washington, how the freak do you do it? I am so depressed. Really, I have GOT to stop letting the weather dictate my moods. I guess that's just what happens when you walk outside at 5 in the morning and it's pouring. Again.
Yeah, that just happened.
(5 hours ago.....)
Anyways I'm so over it. On to bigger and better things.

Also I just have to say sorry about being semi dramatic yesterday and possibly seeming like I was looking to be felt sorry for. I absolutely wasn't. 
I was in a rather pleasant mood all day actually.
I don't know why I felt inspired to share all of that. I hope no one was too offended by my melodrama.
And now. Since it's that time, I give you....

FIVE SENSES FRIDAY
(a blogging standard I have seen many a time and forgotten about until now. so here goes)
Seeing- The stunning view of the mountains. Despite my griping about the rain, it has made them so clear and green and foggy and MAGICAL looking. Love it.
Tasting- Or rather anticipating the taste of Cafe Rio or Zupas later. Ohhh the Provo food scene. It never gets old!
Listening- to Byther Smith and Stevie Ray Vaughn on the Black Keys pandora. Can someone just send me back in time to 60's Chicago so I can hang out in a blues club PLEASE?!
Also how much do you adore Haley Reinhart from A.I.? I'm so sad she's gone, man that girl can sing!

Smelling- my fav Marc Jacobs Daisy lotion. Sadly though, I think it's time to retire that scent for a while. It's been 3 great years, but I need a change. I'm thinking another Marc scent.... Eau So Fresh possibly? Either that or Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue. Either way, I will probs just be fighting off men right and left. 
PROBS.
Feeling- Sore and tired, but happy. I love when I go a long time without working out, because finally visiting the gym again is so intoxicating. Ok false, I DON'T love when I go a long time without working out. But you get it. 

Anyways. Happy Friday peeps

No comments:

Related posts

.