5.23.2011

they say it's your birthday

Before I explain, I have to tell a story about that song.
So I had this roommate when I lived up in Idaho named Sharon.
One of the funniest and bestest friends ever.
Anyways, one day it was her birthday. And we decided it would be a really great idea to surprise her.
So all my roommates and I decorated the apartment while she was in class, and then hid in preparation for her return. I hid by our radio with my ipod plugged in, waiting for the moment she walked in the door so I could BLAST the Beatles birthday song.
Well then she walked in. 
And we did it. 
And there was so much noise all of the sudden that it scared her half to death. 
SO FUNNY.
You probably had to be there, but its whatevs.

Anyways, so basically I started this blog a year ago, to the date.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG I LOOOOVEEEE YOOUUUU!!!!!!


Also, even though it's rainy today.... AGAIN.... I have a sweet playlist to keep me company. 
Want a sample?
Okay!

I mean, there's nothing like a good Mae and Death Cab song to make the day better.

Finally, wanna hear about my weekend?
Well. The gang (consisting of Abbers, Jburk, Sam Bam, Brit and Kaylie Anne... also two boys. Why not more, you ask? Well don't. Ask, I mean).
Anyways, we went to a show out in Pleasant Grove, and it was honestly one of my favorites to date. We saw the Whits (who will be opening at Stadium of Fire) and Ryan Innes, who I have officially decided I am going to marry. He absolutely smote me with his blusey funky poppy sound, SRSLY. I don't know what it is about that kind of music, but it gets me right here *points to whole body*
LOVE IT.

Then on Saturday, my dear ex-roommate Claire Bear got married yeeeeee!
Forgive me, this is the only picture I have. I am so lame and forgot my camera.
Simply adore them :)
Also, cool face Steven.
Then Saturday night, we had a bonfire of probably the most epic proportions. EVER.
Seriously I bet there were near 40 people at one point. Pretty ridic. And totally not planned for, but hey.
Unfortunately I didn't shower afterwards, so my pillow still smells like smoke from my awesome hair.
Also I'm pretty sure we were all bit by the outdoors bug because we are currently planning a camping trip for next weekend. I don't think I've been this excited about something since like....... 
my fourth Josh Groban concert or something! 
That's a huge deal! 
harharhar

So basically, life is just as busy and awesome as usual. Stay tuned, good things are in the works.


No comments:

Related posts

.