5.29.2011

it's pikchur time

Hey friends. So basically I never do this.
But here you go. 
A photo recap of last semester slash this past month of summer fun and play time... in the park....
(Garth and Kat anyone??)
 This is why Nicole is my best friend. She makes basketball game line-waiting SO fun. You should see the ten other pictures I have just like this. Also you should know... our poster for this game said  
"Nobody puts Jimmer in the corner"
 Friends who love basketball! Also, cool orange hair, self.
 Oh hey Jimmer.
Probably we won this game. Also practiced our cool flashmob dance. 
 Overjoyed to be at the Arcade Fire concert. 
Also, apparently excitement induces premature balding on my part?
Don't worry about it, I'm just a cool hairless farmer.
 BEST. SHOW. EVER.
 Double whammy bridal shower, ice cream sunday style.
 Winter semester roommates. And Claire-bear is all married now!
Current roomie love. A little too much of it. Sam and Jenny are very obviously content, so no worries.

Well there you go. I'm lame and those are literally the only pictures I have of life since December. 
Sorry guys, I will totz try sooooooo muuuuch harder to be a better bloggeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
please tell me you could sense the sarcasm.... please.....

No comments:

Related posts

.