5.25.2011

letters and stuff

Dear brothers,
Can you please stop being so handsome and adorable?! It would make these next two weeks a lot more bearable if I didn't miss you both so much.
Dear bank account,
Didn't you get my memo? I have like, A LOT of really great things I want to do this summer. So I would really appreciate it if you would stay at a nice, high balance. It's not that much to ask.

Dear sunshine,
THAAAAANNKKK YOOOOUUUUU.

Dear Marcus Mumford,
One of these days, you are going to give me a happiness-induced bliss-seizure. I'm so serious. One man should not be allowed to be as attractive and talented as you are. It can't be healthy. Also, can you hurry up and put out a new album and go on tour again already? 
Dear white skirt,
I mean, I know you would probably look better with a pair of super tan legs. But let's be real, Utah just isn't letting that happen right now. Regardless, I'm still glad I wore you today. It feels appropriate with this nice weather (which I haven't really experienced yet today because I'm cooped up inside. But don't even worry about it)

Dear Noah & the Whale Pandora station,
You are officially my favorite thing in the world right now. Honestly, every song you give me makes me heart burst with happiness. Keep it up.

Dear Nicole,
All I want to do is eat yogurtland or golden spoon with you and talk wedding plans. And then listen to all our favorite songs. And laugh over all our favorite inside jokes. I miss you
Dear foodgawker.com,
It doesn't help that I have the appetite of a horse these days, but you make that ten times worse. Have no fear though, I could never quite you. My favorite find today? 
THIS BEAUTY.
Sri Lankan Black Shrimp Curry. Kill me. 

Dear Body Pump,
I hope you are ready to be PWNED tonight. (I may or may not cry during the process, but it's whatevs)

Dear Wednesday,
Thanks for being rad.

No comments:

Related posts

.