6.30.2011

the great paradox

Also known as my life.
Let me explain some things about myself. 

I am such a boy sometimes.
Why? Read on.
 - I have an unnatural love for the Lord of the Rings movies. And an even more unnatural knowledge of the creatures. Like I could definitely identify a worg, a mumakil and a balrog on command.  
And I didn't even have to Google those names.
NERD ALERT!
- I ordered a creatine workout supplement online a few days ago. 
MEATHEAD ALERT!
- I can spit reeeeeaaaalllyyyyy far.
GROSS ALERT!
- I have a weird thing for cars.
BUY ME A '68 MUSTANG ALERT!
I just included a picture for my own viewing pleasure
- I love action and war movies (a la Bourne, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down) 
MOVIE-INDUCED ADRENALINE-JUNKY ALERT!
- I like my steak slightly bloody.
CARNIVORE ALERT!
- I really really really really enjoy live sporting events.
I'M THE ONE YELLING REALLY LOUD ALERT!
- I can throw a football NOT like a girl
THAT'S NOT THAT WEIRD ALERT!
Anyways, you get it..............

On the other hand, I am an extreme girl.
Like:
-I own over 20 dresses and skirts. Yes I am embarrassed. 
-I have 45+ pairs of shoes. Yep. Still embarrassed.
-Little Women makes me cry. Every. Time. Not as embarrassed. 
Have you seen Christian Bale as Laurie? You would cry too!
-I spend more money at Sephora than I dare admit. ($25 Dior mascara anyone??)
-I paint my nails on a weekly basis.
- I go shopping when I'm in a bad mood. Or sad mood. Or every mood.
-I definitely had a Zac Efron poster in my dorm Freshman Year.
It was only kind of a joke. 
- And lastly, I am mildly in love with Justin Bieber. And by mildly, I mean hugely.
 all of the above: 13 YEAR OLD GIRL ALERT!

 The point is, I sat at work this morning thinking about my juxtapose interests as I switched back and forth between Backstreet Boys and the Band of Brother's soundtrack. 
And all I could do was laugh at myself. 
People are so cool sometime, no??  

1 comment:

scapegoat130 said...

Brooke, this was totally awesome!

Related posts

.